Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New device delivery?

Sean_Tracey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good afternoon, wondering if anyone can help me.
on Friday I ordered the Samsung galaxy Tab A tablet through my02 account. after receiving all my credit agreement emails I've yet to receive any information on when the tablet will be dispatched or delivered.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Sean_Tracey O2's stock reporting isn't live, so your device may be out of stock. You will receive a dispatch email when it ships.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Sean_Tracey wrote:
Good afternoon, wondering if anyone can help me.
on Friday I ordered the Samsung galaxy Tab A tablet through my02 account. after receiving all my credit agreement emails I've yet to receive any information on when the tablet will be dispatched or delivered.

Hi there @Sean_Tracey , as it's been a few days since you posted about your tablet order/delivery query, I just wanted to check in, did you get your tablet delivered or any further information since you posted?

Message 3 of 5

Sean_Tracey
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Managed to get a hold of an agent through the MyO2 app. Who looked into it, and got back to me informing me that i had actually failed a credit check. Which the System and all the emails i got had failed to notify me about.

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Sean_Tracey wrote:

Managed to get a hold of an agent through the MyO2 app. Who looked into it, and got back to me informing me that i had actually failed a credit check. Which the System and all the emails i got had failed to notify me about.

Ah sorry to hear that @Sean_Tracey 😞 glad you got some information in the end though on what had happened.

Message 5 of 5