cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can anyone tell me how you know if you have been accpeted for a new contract with O2. I had the thanks for ordering with Ref# along with, the welcome to O2 and verify email. In the past networks are usually quick to let you know if you have been declined. It's been over 3 hrs. i was hoping there was a track order or progress of application in my O2; but nothing.

Also anyone know what that small amount was they charge the card you register?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The charge I believe normally is just proving the card exists to prevent fraud. It's credited to your first bill don't worry:)

Credit checks are normally completed instantly so if you have the order refrence its a great sign:)

You might find depending on the phone model it's out of stock this is normally rectified quite quickly and you'll recieve tracking info in due time.

Due to how the couriers work you won't receive tracking info until around 8pm (unless they've changed the pickup time) you'll then be able to track in from the next day but its normally with you by then haha.

Welcome to the forums:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The charge I believe normally is just proving the card exists to prevent fraud. It's credited to your first bill don't worry:)

Credit checks are normally completed instantly so if you have the order refrence its a great sign:)

You might find depending on the phone model it's out of stock this is normally rectified quite quickly and you'll recieve tracking info in due time.

Due to how the couriers work you won't receive tracking info until around 8pm (unless they've changed the pickup time) you'll then be able to track in from the next day but its normally with you by then haha.

Welcome to the forums:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2