Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Jadewilz2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey I’ve just got an iPhone 13 out on contract. Firstly it said £20 upfront however Apple Pay would hold it until a credit check was done. Apple Pay didn’t hold it and the £20 came out. Then when it went to the confirm order page it came up asking for payment again. So again another £20, which I accepted to get confirmation of my order. Does this first £20 bounce back or do I need to contact 02? Can’t get through to them at this time. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123402 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Jadewilz2 

Contact O2 just after 8am in the morning. All ways to contact are here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Jadewilz2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well 02 just made me out a complete liar as they can only see one £20 taken from their end but my bank statement proves different! Off to a great start … not 🥲

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145108 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions

@Jadewilz2 

The other payment may be pending which means it hasn't been claimed by O2.

If so, it will naturally return to your bank account in line with their policy on unclaimed funds.

Usually 5 to 7 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 4