Did you mean: 

New contract

Kafka
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Can anyone offer me some advice on this please? I have tried several times to start a new contract through a reseller. Each time I am declined and I was told by o2 this was because the credit check failed. However, according to more than one credit checking agency (including the one used by o2) that my credit rating is fine. Nobody at o2 will tell me why the check failed. Calling o2 I cannot get an answer. Emailing them I get an automated reply saying someone will be in touch in 3 days,  but that was nearly 2 weeks ago and nobody has. Twitter looked promising for a while, but now they will not reply.  Does anyone have any advice on how I can get o2 to tell me what the problem is please?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Kafka 

Even if you could speak to anyone, they wouldn't tell you why.

My advice would be to go elsewhere as all networks apply different criteria, so you may get lucky elsewhere.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Kafka 

Even if you could speak to anyone, they wouldn't tell you why.

My advice would be to go elsewhere as all networks apply different criteria, so you may get lucky elsewhere.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2