Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract and credit referall

AthenaOriana
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how long it's supposed to take for a contract to go through please? I ordered my new contract and handset on the 1st March and I still can't gain access into my O2 account via the app. I was told it was due to be delivered on the second, it didn't arrive nor did I receive any dispatch notices just order confirmation and legal documents like CCA etc. 

I've been back and fourth with 202 to get it sorted, one lady said give it 48 hours and it will be working then so I have and it's still not working and then I called again today to see what's going on as I haven't had an email from the credit team yet and they said wait two weeks for the crsxit check to come back and if no news call back- cheers for that! Went via twitter and an advisor said it would not take two weeks to get approved so 202 have lied straight to me. No idea what to do, I can't see any section on my o2 app saying my orders so no idea what's going on🙄

My credit score should be good! It's 979/999 and already have a credit account with another company for £600 so don't understand what's gone wrong and why they'd give me a phone number too for the contract. 

Any help would be massively appreciated thank you💖💖💖

Just frustrated because i don't know what is happening and I find change really hard as I am disabled. Really getting stressed😭

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AthenaOriana 

Having received all that I would have expected that you have been accepted.

Have you called the sales team specifically to check?

You can call them on 0800 081 0255

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AthenaOriana 

We're all customers like yourself so cannot offer anymore than what you have been told by O2, sorry.

Just make sure you opened all your emails and any links contained within, as that is your acceptance of the T&C's which then progresses your order.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

AthenaOriana
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you💙

It's super frustrating, you see I was under the assumption I had passed all the credit checks as there were little to no hiccups when I applied for it. Just things have been deathly silent since I applied, I'm worried that I'll be without a device that works too as the one I'm using now is on its way out so I'm hoping it'll survive til I can get the new handset. 

I haven't got any links other than the "click here to read" within the emails they sent me but did get about 7 emails including the bit where it tells you your new phone number so I thought it went through 😦

I wish I hadn't had such bad anxiety and should have found the courage to do it in store😭 thank you for your speedy reply💙

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AthenaOriana 

Having received all that I would have expected that you have been accepted.

Have you called the sales team specifically to check?

You can call them on 0800 081 0255

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4