Did you mean: 

New Tariff Order

CDF23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all!
I was unable to get through on the phones (understandable) but I was told last month that once my device was paid off I would be able to change to a cheaper tariff. This is now paid off so when signed into my account on MyO2 I have just ordered the £20/month 12 month deal with 100GB data plus 6 months Disney+.
I requested to keep my current sim.
I can see the order against my account so o know it’s gone through but it wasn’t very clear on there... will my old contract (£37/month) automatically end and this new £20/month one will replace it? I don’t want to end up paying both.
Also - where can I access the offers (Disney+ for 6 months) as this doesn’t seem to be in my account?

Thanks for any help!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@CDF23 

If you upgraded you will only have one account.

As for Disney, there are problems with that promotion currently so give it some time

Info here https://www.o2.co.uk/extras/disney-plus 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@CDF23 

The upgrade cancels your old contract and your Disney offer should appear as an extra in your MyO2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

CDF23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks both.
Website/App seem to be running fairly slowly currently but it looks like it’s gone through now.
I already had Disney+ so I’ve cancelled it but my account (on Disney) shows “O2 subscription” so I’m assuming that’s all been sorted too?
Thanks again!
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

No problem @CDF23 

Stay safe.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@CDF23 Yes, that's correct for your Disney

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6