Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM only Deal

Jojohoy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just setup a SIM ONLY DEAL (over the phone with O2) at the end of my last pay monthly phone deal keeping my previous phone & number, as I am now housebound & cannot get out to go to the phone shop. Am I now all set up or do I have to acknowledge the emails with my contract etc in it to seal the deal?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146093 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28150 Solutions

@Jojohoy 

Just open all emails and any links contained therein.

This is considered as digital acceptance.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 146093 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28150 Solutions

@Jojohoy 

Just open all emails and any links contained therein.

This is considered as digital acceptance.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37112 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

You need to click on and open them for O2 to receive the acknowledgement, @Jojohoy 

Good luck, and welcome to a year or two of O2 SIMO service 👍🏼

Message 3 of 6

Jojohoy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply I have done that & did wondered if that was all I needed to do.

Message 4 of 6

Jojohoy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. I did do that as I wondered whether that was what I needed to do. Thanks

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 146093 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28150 Solutions

Nothing else needed @Jojohoy 

Message 6 of 6