cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone Delivery And order tracking

Anonymous
Not applicable

I orderd a new phone on a pay monthly contract last monday i was told it would be deliverd first thing wed but no phone has arived i was given a number to track my order with but apparently you need to know your new number (witch i beleve was supposed to be e-mailed to me that never happend ) to do so  now i am unsure about where my phone is and how i can actualy track where it is ,i am an old o2 customer returning back to o2 after being with another company for the past 24 months and now i am wondering if i have done the right thing ?

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any decent CS advisor will take all the details you have to try find the account.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you aren't able to log into My O2 then you will have to contact customer service for your order progress.

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

i can log in but need my new number to track my order but have not been told my new number :manfrustrated:

Message 3 of 10

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That's weird. Bottom right of your account screen it will show recent purchases Is there a tracking number in there?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your new number would be with the sim in the box when you get your phone or on your contract details
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any decent CS advisor will take all the details you have to try find the account.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where is my phone 3 weeks now been with 02 years on contracy!
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Contract*
Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good Morning @Anonymous 

This is a customer to customer forum. We have no access to your account so would not be able to tell you about your phone. You could ring customer services on 202 to ask about your order...or maybe check in My O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions