cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New On and On simplicity conditions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am currently a user of a pay as you go sim on O2 and on the tariff of unlimited o2 texts and calls. I am considering purchasing the iphone 5 and upgrading to the new on and on simplicity as it provides minutes and texts as well as data however I had a contract before and used to over spend so want to know if it is possible to exceed the £20 simplicity monthly and if it is possible how high are the rates?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure about O2 and current time, long time since I lost interest in iphones but at that time they had their own contract and not the normal options.  Quick answer if you do a search on the main O2 web site on iphone tariffs

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

If your referring to the pay monthly on and on tariff then its unlimited minutes and unlimited texts and 1gb iphone data for £20 a month the only way you would incur extra charges is by calling numbers not included 08,09 etc or using the phone abroad also note that mms are charged at 35p each  all calls to UK mobiles and landlines are included and the texts are to any UK network  

Message 3 of 3