cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mobile - Free calls allowance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Help please?

I have a new MB and have transferred all from old MB to the new.

Have been told that I ned to top up to retain free calls mes8, but the account shows differently. What should I do? The tarrif needs to be sorted as all I want to do is make/take calls & Txt and receiving txt.

There is a second item I have also MB which has a BALNCE OF £21.97. I would like an amount of £15 transferred  to my other number please. The number of times I have sought with no answer is beyond a joke.All my family use O2 service and thought we had a one off supplier, but now I wonder.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
1-The sim that received the info from the old sim will exactly replicate the account details and anniversary dates etc, so you just need to top up the same as you would have done on the old sim card.
2-You cannot transfer partial amounts between sim cards (I am assuming that's what you mean by MB?). You can only completely transfer any balance which will close the sim card you transferred from.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

You may be as well to ring CS on 202 Contract and PAYG 4445...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

We are all customers here with no access to your account.

Contact customer services for assistance via call or online live chat. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Let us know how you get on.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Thanks for that @MichaelL  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
1-The sim that received the info from the old sim will exactly replicate the account details and anniversary dates etc, so you just need to top up the same as you would have done on the old sim card.
2-You cannot transfer partial amounts between sim cards (I am assuming that's what you mean by MB?). You can only completely transfer any balance which will close the sim card you transferred from.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5