Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

I have just ordered a Honor Lite 10 on contract and it appears to have been accepted - I've received all the email documents etc.

My question is I am not in for delivery this week so have asked for it to be delivered on Monday - will it be dispatched today for delivery Monday or not dispatched until Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

I did receive all the emails the credit agreement, Key Information and SECCI document and several others and an order confirmation at the time of ordering so assuming I've been accepted?

Message 11 of 28

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Thanks - so I'm assuming stock then. 

Message 12 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

I would guess it's out of stock too but there are daily deliveries so hopefully will get some soon.

I assume you opened all the links in the emails, as this is digital acceptance of your contract?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 28

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Yes - I went through each in turn opening and reading them. Thanks for all your help I will update when I have some news.

Message 14 of 28

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Just done a live chat - it hasn't been dispatched yet and they saying the 'estimated' delivery date is the 23rd - Monday. I am assuming the word estimated mean it's stock then! 

Message 15 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
If you believe live chat, yes wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 28

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Ha Ha - I see! rofl

I will assume they were truthful - the order has gone through OK and is awaiting dispatch for delivery on the date I asked! 

Message 17 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 123226 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@djbsuffolk 

If it's a Christmas present, I just wish you the very best of luck xx

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 28

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

It's not a present, it's for me - replacing a old phone / Smarty SIM combo - the battery in the old phone decided it was time to inflate! 

Message 19 of 28

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

So - no dispatched email last night - So I took the plunge this morning and called CS 

"It's in dispatch being packaged for collection by the courier for delivery next working day, which is Monday"

So happy days - hopefully!

Message 20 of 28