cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

I took out a brand new contract with o2 yesterday around at 1659 and your CSR on live chat said it would be here today. It is still not here, when do they deliver up till? I know they haven't been as they have not left a card.

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Much the better option to speak to customer service using the number in the link at the foot of the page. Frustrating when you can't get up to date information from the website though.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It depends in handset availability and you will get an email with tracking info on. Check your spam folder.

You can ring O2 on 202 or From a landline 0844 809 0202 > 5p a minute.

Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told when I ordered the phone it would be here today as I ordered before 2000 now speaking in live chat I am told it can take between 3-5 days!

Didn't realise I could change my mind about a contract so quickly!

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would circumvent live chat and speak to uk Cs on the numbers I've provided.

Live Chat are non uk outsourced call centres who are ok for general non account based enquiries.
Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We generally don't recommend live chat for anything other than the simplest of questions 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not the best service considering it is going to cost me money before I have even received my goods.. Total mission

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
CS will refund the days upto when you receive your phone if you call them on 202 when you get it. No need to panic wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand the frustration of waiting in for delivery ,and the shine thIs mis communication may have taken off the shopping experience.

When you do have the phone and your happy with it then speak to Cs and they may offer you some form of GWG.
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still waiting for my handset ordered on 9 June. The 'track your order' link only ever clicks through to Error 500 - 'It looks like something has gone wrong' - so I can't track it at all. There is no live chat operator available at any point. Not the best start to a consumer relationship.

Message 10 of 12