cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Im new to the o2 network and last week signed up to a 24m contract with the 16gig Iphone5 (better tarriff that new iphones and not bothered about 4g). I took out the £17pm tariff which gives me unlimited calls/texts and 1gig of data. I noticed today however that the same handset on the same tariff gets me 2gig data. I tried to negotiate with a cusotmer service rep on the 'live chat' but they wouldnt budge on matching the deal even as a new customer. I explained that im well within the 7 days of cancelling my contract but that made no difference.

My question is, is there no way that o2 can move me over to the current rate, or would it just be worth cancelling in store, and signing up again (seeing as I can get another gig for the same price)?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I think you may have to cancel but to be honest it is worth calling on 202. Chat isn't much use for this type of query.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I think you may have to cancel but to be honest it is worth calling on 202. Chat isn't much use for this type of query.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just chirping into Welcome you to the Community Forum,

Lets hope uk o2 Customer Services on 202 as Jonsie says can be a little more accommodating.

Seems silly to cancel a contact and return the phone just because they will not add 1gb of data.

Let us know how you get on please.

Message 3 of 3