Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract.

Mikefromredcar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,just need a bit of Info, I have just got a new monthly contract but not sure about it.

It's £8 a month for 12 months, unlimited Texts unlimited Calls but only 1 GB but I'm sure the lady I was talking to said the Data was or would double to 2GB, but according to my account details it's only 1GB !

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

That's perfect @Mikefromredcar 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Mikefromredcar 

It will be doubled within 14 days to 2GB,  as per the Volt terms, if it hasnt been doubled within that time frame then you will need to speak to o2 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 11

Mikefromredcar
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks madasaf1sh, I'll be pleased with that 2GB.... I am a very light data user. 

Message 3 of 11

Mikefromredcar
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well just got off the phone after talking to them, and it's NO Double Data,  so I am paying £8 a month for unlim texts and unlim calls but only 1GB data...I am not happy at all so when my contract is up I am gone. sick of being ripped off,  I looked on 02 website and can get better deals so why did they not offer one of them.

Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

@Mikefromredcar 

If you are a volt customer, ie you have both Virgin broadband and O2 mobile, you are entitled to double data and double speed Volt Megaguide 

This is only if you are also a Virgin customer, so if not, you have been mis sold and need to cancel immediately.

If inside 14 days it's free to cancel https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device but if outside of that and you can prove mis selling you can cancel free at anytime.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 11

Mikefromredcar
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Peeps, I think i am going to get the double data, just been on the 02 app and I'm sure i have entered all the info but will take upto 48 hours, here's a screen shot. Hopefully I have done it right.02 volt.jpg

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

That's perfect @Mikefromredcar 

Message 7 of 11

Mikefromredcar
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank You M15. 😉

Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

You're welcome @Mikefromredcar 

Message 9 of 11

Mikefromredcar
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm now Happy:  I called 02 yesterday about my Volt Double Data ( I was still waiting for it ) got a email this morning telling me they have sorted my data, so now I'm on volt double data & my virgin media Broadband speed has also been doubled. Great News. 

Again M15 thanks for your kind help. 

Message 10 of 11