Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract and Change of Address

Tinasaurus81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was placing a new order and realised I had forgotten to change my address from when I moved in September. So I changed this via My O2. I placed the order, and it asked me to confirm my home address, and my billing address, which I confirmed as my new address, but the contract has come through with my old address on. I need to talk to an actual person, but when I call I just told to go online and it cuts me off. Not very helpful since I am entirely unable to resolve this via my O2. I tried to do a web chat, but your constantly busy. I also need to ensure both my old and new contracts are linked for me to manage together, and to change the new mobile number back to the pay as you go number, as I want to keep this number. But this online form is broken apparently. Is it possible to speak to a human being to resolve all of this please?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Hi @Tinasaurus81

To change your PAYG number to the new contracct you need to speak to Customer Services:

The details below should get you to a friendly agent.

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Tinasaurus81 

Numbers known to work on this link Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Say "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to get connected.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Tinasaurus81
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sadly the options get as far as 2, then it tells you to visit my O2, says goodbye and cuts you off.
Message 4 of 8

Tinasaurus81
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
All those numbers take you to the same place, I just tried again and after option one, which is for fraud or lost and stolen, it says please go online via my O2, then says goodbye and cuts you off. I can't get any further sadly.
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Tinasaurus81 

You need to try again in the morning. They are open at 8am.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

Tinasaurus81
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will do, thank you.
Message 7 of 8

Tinasaurus81
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just tried again, got told 15 minute wait, which is fine. But then it just gets to option 1 and says goodbye and cuts you off again. I really need to resolve this.
Message 8 of 8