Did you mean: 

Network

K12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi every one,

Since I used my new SIM in new phone (Samsung S10+) after loosing my phone, its network hasn't worked. I juts can use for call and text message. I don't know is it acctivated or not and evey time I call 202 to active,after secuirity question and confirmation, the machine's stopped. I followed every way and instructions on My O2 panel and haven't got any result. It's really disappointed that there was even a person to call or chat in this system just because Covid-19 reason. Now I pay money for nothing. So is there any one have an advise about my network? Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@K12 

Bars need to be lifted.

All numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The best number to call on appears to be 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@K12 

Bars need to be lifted.

All numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The best number to call on appears to be 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

K12
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much. It was useful and they solved my problem. Thanks again M15! 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

JonathanKew
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Here is something funny o2 dropped it signal after two weeks my constant reporting said it was my phone. After saying I brought it at o2 store was 4 months old I'd like phone under 6 months old by law had inherit fault. But that's being dealt with ombusdman. Joke continues I was told after my request refund they refused that mast did indeed have A fault in sn3 2nh area. So 2 weeks no signal no fault we progress to a fault excitement turned to dispair it was 28 days before I was told it had been repaired. 28 daysdisa led shielding no phone. Are you laughing. Cheering maybe well jokedontend here. 1 day of signal I lost it and here is the joke. I get network busy again 24/7 every day for last week day or night every hour checked the network is busy and the. Punchline here is there is no fault it must be phone. I'm not laughing 😉 ombudsman and MP inform about phone and network. If your having same trouble get in touch ill keep reporting and complaining I have 240 followers many leaving o2 hearing my story. I'm disabled can this be discrination I have to ask disabilty groups because I can't believe o2 are so imcompetant
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Your phone has a warranty for problems after the initial 28 days

If you have been told it's a phone issue then return it for repair or contact the manufacturer directly

Message 6 of 6