Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Dannygriffo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Absolutely disgusting service!! I am late paying my bill due to reduced wages. I spoke to an agent to advise of this and the agent said it was fine and put a hold on my account but today but phone has been cut off and when I try and ring to speak to someone the call connects and then instantly ends and hangs up!! I need my phone working and to cut me off after me speaking to someone and with the world pandemic is absolutely disgusting! I have children I need to have communication with!!!!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Unfortunately o2's system will automatically cut you off and you will need to speak to another agent to get it back on again.
You can use Skype to call them on 0800 587 4005.
This number is the most reported successful.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Dannygriffo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am 3 days late paying my bill. What an absolute joke!!!!
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Unfortunately o2's system will automatically cut you off and you will need to speak to another agent to get it back on again.
You can use Skype to call them on 0800 587 4005.
This number is the most reported successful.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3