cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network outage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, just to add to all the others, I have not had any service since about 10:00am today  and still haven't. it's now 15:00!! I am waiting for some important calls...what is happening with this carrier?? No info whatsoever. Have been on the area/region page and it's telling me that everthing is ok...ITS NOT...I am in the Thanet area of Kent...Please sort ASAP...

Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks jonsie slight_smile

Hi Swebby,

I'm really sorry about this. We're working on it as fast as we can. As soon as there's more information, I'll update the thread jonsie has linked. Feel free to head over there to discuss it as well.
Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, experiencing the same in Essex, no service since about lunchtime. Not good enough at all O2
Message 4 of 19

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, experiencing the same in Essex, no service since about lunchtime. Not good enough at all O2

The thread you need with all the information is here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p/317174

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here! No signal in Plymouth! Come on O2!!!!
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

network on my o2 3g contract has gone down at 15:20hrs this afternoon after being told there is no problems in the cardiff area .........im not happy this is second time its happened and i need phone for my business

Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is ridicules my phones now been down for the last hr or so how can it be down to telephone numbers when others have been down since this morning..I had a friend of mine contact me at 1pm telling me bout there probs from early this morning...Once again o2 have failed in providing a service that we are paying for why is it taking so long to update people?????????

Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same rubbish O2...  Yesterday I phoned O2 to cancel one of my contracts and was reassured how sorry O2 were to lose a long term customer.  The reason given was I struggle to access a network that experiences no difficulty accessing my bank account every month.  Needless to say my remaining contract will not be being renewed now either & I'm cancelling my direct debit immediately!  If I cannot access this rubbish network, why should it access my bank account...  Unsurprised, but exceptionally disappointed!  You cannot even run the network, for crying out loud!?

Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here in Glasgow being told not registerd on network

Message 10 of 19