cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network error

Anonymous
Not applicable

why does it keep coming up when there is a strong signal a mate also has the same problem 

Message 3 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No problems on my S3. It's more likely to be a problem with the app or your settings rather than a network problem Try clearing the cache or uninstalling facebook and a fresh install.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 seems to be the worst have a smart phone samsung galaxy s3 and 9 out of ten time when trying to connect to facebook NETWORK ERROR keeps coming up O2 is rubbish 

Message 1 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

O2 seems to be the worst have a smart phone samsung galaxy s3 and 9 out of ten time when trying to connect to facebook NETWORK ERROR keeps coming up O2 is rubbish 

Have you had your phone checked out to see if any problems with it?

Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No problems on my S3. It's more likely to be a problem with the app or your settings rather than a network problem Try clearing the cache or uninstalling facebook and a fresh install.

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please try and keep your conversation in the other thread. Starting a new topic every time you want to make a comment will get really boring really quickly.
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Try cleaning the sim. Also clear the cache partition by holding down the volume-up, home and on/off button  until you get the root menu.

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It will be the crappy facebook app. There is an update out today for it (again).....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Friendcaster is much less troublesome than the facebook app. Does pretty much the same thing but less error-prone.

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think Facebook are trying to outdo Apple on the sheer amount of updates released within a short period of time !

Back on topic I've updated to the newest update and have suffered no issues.

Do you have full 3G coverage where you reside and work as this may be playing a part on the issues your experiencing.

Hope this clears for you soon.

Frustrating not being able to access the Internet etc.
Message 9 of 9