cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down - any community ETA's based on past experiences?

Sky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know this is a community run forum so i can't get any official ETA on when it will be fixed but is there a ballpark time anyone can give based on past expierences?

Are we looking at Minutes, hours, days, weeks?

It only just hit me now, made a call to spain no problems at all, 5 minutes later try to call someone in the UK and im apparently no longer registered on a network, i scrambled around with my phone for a good 30 minutes before i found out its them not me for once! 

Anyway, like i said, if this has happened before, is this something we can expect a speedy fix for?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Well, based on the fact we can see when the system is rebooted (full network down) and it's currently off line, this may mean they are doing the reversal or fix now.
Estimate.. 5-8pm

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sky We have absolutely no idea when it will be fixed. It’s been broken since 4.00 this morning 

Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Sky

All updates are going to be posted on this thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1176566#M27770

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I guess teatime

I’m not holding my breath on that 

Message 5 of 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Well, based on the fact we can see when the system is rebooted (full network down) and it's currently off line, this may mean they are doing the reversal or fix now.
Estimate.. 5-8pm
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network today. As mentioned above, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8