Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down%20for%20maintenance,

Vickied
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Our network has been down for maintenance for two days, was due back on yesterday, how can I find out when it will be back on, it is expensive adding bolt ins for 4g
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23046 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Vickied I'm afraid you won't get an answer. There are countless reasons as to why you have no service in your area. O2 aren't in the business of having unhappy customers, but if they gave you a day and time the repair would be completed, and then for some reason something happened beyond their control and it didn't happen, all sorts of other problems would ensue.

It's understandable that you're frustrated by this, especially at this time of year, but you'll just have to bite the bullet until the repairs are done.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Vickied
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone have ideas
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Vickied 

O2 will never give out that info until it's all fixed.

If you register for updates here O2 Service Status they will text you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Vickied
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you but It would just be helpful to know why it’s overdue & will it be fixed by Xmas.
I’ve registered for updates , but have been told only that I will find out when it’s fixed. I will know when it’s fixed so that’s not much help
Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23046 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Vickied I'm afraid you won't get an answer. There are countless reasons as to why you have no service in your area. O2 aren't in the business of having unhappy customers, but if they gave you a day and time the repair would be completed, and then for some reason something happened beyond their control and it didn't happen, all sorts of other problems would ensue.

It's understandable that you're frustrated by this, especially at this time of year, but you'll just have to bite the bullet until the repairs are done.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Vickied wrote:
Thank you but It would just be helpful to know why it’s overdue & will it be fixed by Xmas.
I’ve registered for updates , but have been told only that I will find out when it’s fixed. I will know when it’s fixed so that’s not much help

I'm afraid that's as I said.

They will only tell you that it's either fixed or they couldn't find a problem, in which case it may be an issue with your phone or sim card Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6