Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network & Signal Issue

Andy94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I've been on a pay monthly contract for a s10+ with 30gb of data with o2 coming on 2 years now. For as long as i have had it i can never get internet or signal at my work but 200 yards down the road its full signal and internet. Is there anything that i can do to just get a normal reception? I have checked the coverage checker on o2 and have also contacted customer support but was told there is no issues in my area where i work.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

It must just be a blackspot or effected by the builing construction @Andy94 

You can use WiFi calling for calls though?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Does the phone show signal while you are in the office?
Does anyone else have any issues (on o2 or another network)?
Can you try your sim in another phone to see if it works, or another sim in your phone?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

Andy94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No there is no signal in office or area surrounding office. Everyone else that isnt with o2 gets full signal and internet if there in office or surrounding area it must be a blackspot because literally a stones throw away at far end of carpark signal and data fully very strange
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Might be worth getting IT to look into getting some boost boxes then, which will give anyone on o2 signal inside the building.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5