cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Unavailable and no MMS facility

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

For the last 10 days I have been unable to send or receive MMS or connect to the internet on my non-android SAMSUNG phone. I've tried the o2 chat line on several occasions and telephoned as well, and been told that my account is being refreshed and that all will be well in 2 hours, but the problem has not been resolved and I really don't know what to do next.

I've tried taking out my SIM card etc, downloading MMS settings again and all the usual things but this hasn't helped and I can't face another chat connection or phone call. I am on an old contract that gives me 150 free mins and 300 texts (including MMS at the rate of 1 MMS = 4 text messages) for £10.21 a month by way of background and tend to send a lot of MMS for which o2 routinely, of course, charge 35p on other contracts. I am tempted to wonder, therefore, whether my MMS facility has been blocked in an effort to try to persuade me to move to a more lucrative contract for the company!Smiley Frustrated

Any help would be much appreciated please.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should perhaps have added that I can make and receive phone calls and plain texts OK and that I live in Hove - BN3 area.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you recently changed your phone and or your data bolt on (if you have one)?

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i've got the same problems. no network sometimes i can't phone and they just came with escuses. i've got a brand new galaxy note, and when the weather changes nothing, not even emergency number, nothing mate.
they say its problems with my handset or Sim, but thats not true.
we must stop this because we pay for it and the service its very very poor.
tcheers
Message 4 of 4