Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Network Problem

Hi, I have a HTC wildfire s, and whenever i try top download something with O2 3G, a message pops up, reading "network problem, please tap retry or cancel to return to the previous screen" this normally happends whenever i try to download ANY app, and is getting quite annoying. :robotmad: :robotmad:
Anyone else had this problem, and if yes, do you know how to resolve it?
Thank's.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Network Problem

Hi,
I use the iphone 4 and dont get this type of issue when using the app store on my phone.
Downloading app's should be straight forward as they are normally small downloads.
Assuming your on a tariff with a data allowance I would suggest you visit an 02 shop and speak to a guru there. Whilst instore show the guru what happens when you attempt to download an app.
I assume you can surf the net on the phone ok so the settings must be ok.
What does annoy me is that 02 choke their data services on apps such as iplayers.
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,855

It's possible that one of the existing apps is giving you this problem so would check the last one that you downloaded?
Highlighted
Anonymous

thankyou!!! one of the apps was controlling my android phone, thank you all much !!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy :robotwink:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Good to hear you got it all sorted. You can go back to enjoying your iPhone now !
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,855

Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Good to hear you got it all sorted. You can go back to enjoying your iPhone now !

iPhone?
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1