Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix redemption

RG2019
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi - I recently upgraded and received 6 month offer and the o2 verification works and I get through to the Netflix login page but the credit is not showing up in my Netflix account.

Can anyone help / am I missing a step

Thanks!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@RG2019 Loads of threads about this like this one https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Netflix-redemption-not-working/m-p/1192506#M164902

@Martin-O2 can a master thread be created seams to be loads of issues around this 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@adamtemp64

its the same as the Huawei tab promotion! Not sure why every promotion with O2 creates such major problems. It's ridiculous!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

We can find out what's going on with this one for you @RG2019. I'll send you a private message so we can go over the details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 9

Louise87
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been trying since mid december to claim netflix. I rang customer services and was told there was an issue but they would get back in touch. I never heard anything from them.

I've tried to claim the offer again today (a month later) and it still wont work. 

I'm sick of being passed around, the only reason i stayed with o2 was for the free netflix. I wish i'd moved all my family now!

Message 5 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Send a message to @Martin-O2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

SuperMario
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
same issue with my netflix redemption. I am not getting anywhere with O2 and I am also waiting to hear from Complaint Review Service as I escalated this.
Message 7 of 9

Strm
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did you hear anything about your ta let yet? I haven't had any confirmation and I claimed it a week ago... Very annoyed I got ahold of 02 customer services who passed me on to huawei and then huawei said it isn't their promotion and sent me Back to 02.no one seems to know what's going on
Message 8 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Strm wrote:
Did you hear anything about your ta let yet? I haven't had any confirmation and I claimed it a week ago... Very annoyed I got ahold of 02 customer services who passed me on to huawei and then huawei said it isn't their promotion and sent me Back to 02.no one seems to know what's going on

The Netflix offer is absolutely not anything to do with Huawei.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9