Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix eligibility?

AlienBlade
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Following on from a previous post. Where I was unable to claim for my free Netflix despite this being the reason I signed up for such an expensive tariff.

I am told by someone in the social media team only 02 refresh was eligible (I was a new customer). However on this very forum it states that new and existing customers including those that used external third parties such as carphone warehouse (it was advertised as the deal in carphone warehouse)

Yet apparently despite being on a 50gb a month (02unlimited 24M 50GB) tariff the terms and conditions state that it's only O2 refresh (which i understand was early renewing customers)

Has anyone who got the free Netflix deal done it via a third party such as carphone warehouse. Did they have any issues?

Because if so I feel that this is false advertising from both carphone warehouse and this forum and will look to take my complaint to Ofcom or the like.

Many thanks
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cheers for the tag @Cleoriff and sorry to hear you've been having difficulties with this offer @AlienBlade . 😞 I'm happy escalate this on our end to get someone to look into it for you. I'll drop you a private message here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details! 

You can get to your private messages by clicing on the "Messages" link towards the top right of the community page.

Message 11 of 11