Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Need to reactivate my number

I purchased a o2 pay & go phone over a year ago. I activated the number, but have not used it since my last visit to the UK. I tried to top-up, but it says my number is invalid. I am planning a trip back to the UK in about 10 days and would like to use the phone for call within the UK while I am there.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Need to reactivate my number

If you do not use your phone within a 6 month period it will be deactivated. The number will be held for a while after that before going back for re-issuing.
You will have to discuss your problem with Customer Services I'm afraid. They may be able to retrieve your number, or transfer your balance onto another SIM
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Need to reactivate my line

Hello Dave, I saw your answered a customer's question so I decided to ask if you could assist me regarding this. I tried to topup my o2 sim and when I try it keep saying my line has been temporarily disconnected. I do not know what happened. Firstly I topup 40pounds and I made only 12 minutes call and the whole credit was all gone and later 3 weeks I got a text message from O2 saying they over charged me and finanly I finished the card remaining about 7pounds left as my balance, but if I try to load (topup) it keep saying my line has been temporarily disconnected.
Could you assist me on this. my email address is #### as I may not be able to access the O2 forum as I do not visit is regularly. Thanking you in advance.
Highlighted
Anonymous

good_june1 got your post - can I suggest you remove your email address from the above as this forum is visited by spammers and you are leaving yourself open.
What you are saying looks complicated and I think you really need to call Customer Services on this one
Highlighted
Anonymous

If you don't have any credit on the previous sim them your best bet it to order a new sim.