cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to access a number that called me months ago... help?

ebgt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Waaaaay back in Feburary this year I received a phone call (I know the day, date and time). I now need the number but don't have it.

I'm using an iPhone and I know I can access recent calls incoming/outgoing in the phone app. However, the number isn't listed there - as the list doesn't go that far back.

I also know that I can access older numbers by deleting newer ones - as the phones will only display  list of 100 or so calls. I've done this - but for some reason - it doesn't bring up the number I need.

I've tried looking at my bill from this date - but it only lists outgoing calls (obviously). 

Which leaves me stuck. 

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get the number? Ask o2? Do I need to fill in some kind of official form? Is there a quicker way? 

Any help greatly appreciated.

Stay safe!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@ebgt 

The only way I can think of is to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2