cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more data - you've been close to your limit recently. ????????????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a txt from O2 "Need more data - you've been close to your limit recently" 14 days into my billing period and I havnt used 10% of my date allowence and this is representitive of my useage - strange when I phone up to challenge this all I get to listern to is adverts for extra Data - very very poor 😞

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I can only imagine its from previous months. They can be quite late sending out their promo SMS.

Just ignore it unless you need more data shouldn't happen often don't worry:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I can only imagine its from previous months. They can be quite late sending out their promo SMS.

Just ignore it unless you need more data shouldn't happen often don't worry:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149000 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions
Why would you feel the need to challenge it? It's marketing / advertising clearly designed to get you to buy more data..... Just ignore it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

They have sold me a Lumia 820 (great phone) which is now draining my 1gb usage allowance within a week, im about to write a formal complain to them as my previous phone (X6) with excatly the same number of email boxes and even more often sync was not even using quarter of allowance,

I think its a very unfair practice, and i'm looking for a way get my contract canceled / amended as this is totally unreasonable, email access is crucial for me and my business and i wont let them steal more from me ( already paying £36 !! )

on top of that they are not providing me any way to see detailed data usage which is another dodgy practice as they can just set it as they want and i'm not able to see.

Hope There is a way around that, otherwise i'm happy to go to court.

Regards

Message 4 of 4