Hi, I need to change my last name 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7170 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1592 Solutions

Get started by signing into My O2 and select ‘Manage details’ – we’ll send you a one-time access code to your device so you can view and edit your details.

To change your name, select ‘Edit your name’, then enter your new name and upload one of the following documents directly into your My O2 account:

Marriage certificate

Certificate of civil partnership

Deed poll

Reissued birth certificate showing your old and new name (only in Scotland)

You can then submit the change, and we’ll check your documentation. If everything’s correct, your name will be updated. If you have any issues with requesting a name change, please get in touch.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147279 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions

@Sophienewman3 

See full help here from O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-personal-details

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3