Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name & address change

SJA64
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon, I need to update my details on my account but I'm finding it an impossible task!! I work with computers everyday, but your site is proving a challenge for me

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12594 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

If the name change is because you got married then you can follow the instructions in the link below.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-your-name

If it is for any other reason (like taking the account from a parent or partner) then you would need to take out your own contract and then get the number moved over.

A warning for the second option is to make sure the contract with the number currently is out of the minimum period otherwise you would need to pay off the remainder.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12594 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

If the name change is because you got married then you can follow the instructions in the link below.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-your-name

If it is for any other reason (like taking the account from a parent or partner) then you would need to take out your own contract and then get the number moved over.

A warning for the second option is to make sure the contract with the number currently is out of the minimum period otherwise you would need to pay off the remainder.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2