cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SIGNAL TO CONTRACT AT THE SAME TIME pay-as-you-go HAVE GOT A SERVICE!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

No signal in West London from the last couple of hours! I am very fed up with all the saga of poor service from O2. It isn't the first time and gets too frequent to tolerate! I will be looking at cancelling my contract even though it has another year to run! O2 – it's a bad business these days!!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

Please post your frustrations in.

Not all phones are affected its intermittent.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

Please post your frustrations in.

Not all phones are affected its intermittent.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have no network , no text , no phone contacts since 2pm today??  I can send & recieve emails, and safari woris but can't receive or make texts or calls? I can't gt through to O2, anyone know whats going on? 

Message 3 of 7

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
See the link above^^
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm in Leicester and have had no service at all since 1:30. Still not working at 9:30. When my contract is up I will be changing carrier,% months to go.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

The 02 customer service process is appalling , I have that'd no service for 7 hOurs and the outage continues.  If you search for 02 Customer services on gogle there are numeRoy's issues. Numbers no longer exist and opening hours are incorrect. One totally dissatisfied 02 customer here!

Message 6 of 7

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Why don't you just use the numbers on O2 website? That would be obvious wouldn't it?:/
Message 7 of 7