cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SIGNAL AGAIN

Anonymous
Not applicable

YET AGAIN NO SIGNAL FROM THIS UTTERLY USELESS OPERATION - ONCE A WEEK THIS HAPPENS - MINIMUM. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Why are you shouting?

We need a bit more info if you want help (I assume that's why you came here?)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Because im furious. No signal yet again.. has been for half an hour now in the west london area and it says its fine. Its not fine clearly. Reset network settings, turned off and on. Cant phone for support. Absolutely dreadful service

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I can understand your frustration but if it's only just happened the status page may not have been updated. It may not even be known yet. If, after taking your sim out and wiping it, the signal does not return you can report the fault by using live chat or by calling from a landline. All contact details are at the bottom of every page under "contact us".

Good luck wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I must just be very lucky where I reside and work.

When the big outage happened previously I wasn't affected.

To the op have you asked your family friends or colleagues if they experienced your recent outage too. Maybe time to switch networks if your not locked into a contract term !

Your paying for a service so it's reasonable to expect it !
Message 5 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

is this on 2g or 3g have you tried turning 3g off when this happens?

are you indoors or outdoors when this happens.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

If this isn't happening to anyone else have you thought of having your phone checked out? It's possibly a hardware fault and not necessarily a network fault unless other O2 users are having the same issue.

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, ive only changed the phone AND SIM card about 4 times each

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't have any friends on O2 with a different phone?, next time it happens check and see how strong their signal is. I have an HTC which is forever showing no signal or just 1 or 2 bars coming and going while my friend who has a really ancient Nokia on O2 always has a full signal.

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Daft question, but did you pay your bill on time? If not you might have a restriction in place stopping you from calling out. Might not be anything to do with signal.
Message 10 of 10