Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

NO INTERNET???

basically i've topped up my phone £15 for the pay n go web and text but the free internet isn't working?and i have edge where i live please help???
Anonymous

NO INTERNET???

Which tariff are you reported to be on in My O2 View Mobile Bill / Balance?

http://www.o2.co.uk/
Anonymous

Re: NO INTERNET???

basically i've topped up my phone £15 for the pay n go web and text but the free internet isn't working?and i have edge where i live please help???

When you say the free internet isn't working, do you mean you are being charged for internet. Or do you mean that your internet isn't working at all.

If its the former then contact O2.
If its the latter, then let us know which phone you've got and what error message you get.
Anonymous

NO INTERNET???

well i ordered the sim card off the tv an it said top up £15 a month get 500 free texts and unlimited internet use but the error message that comes up is saying that theres no celluar conectivity and that i am not subscribed to a celluar networ plan and i have an iphone 2g
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

NO INTERNET???

you need to enter the payg apn from here http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/settings.html to get it working, how to do it in my links
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

NO INTERNET???

just want to say thank you for response my first time on forum and glad thats its active cheers btw problem sorted
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

NO INTERNET???

Glad you have it sorted
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

Re: NO INTERNET???

On mine, i can access the internet, however i get charged for it, eventhough i have topped up and got the rewards?