cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO ACCESS TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS FOR THE LAST HOUR (10AM) YET MY WIFE CAN ON O2 ALSO

cswragg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have "tried" to report the issue on O2 website. I obviously cannot call them. This is urgent as I need my phone for businesss.

Can an O2 agent please sort this out and contact me via text as the website just states "everything is fixed" which it obviously isnt. .....

URGENT URGENT URGENT

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93327 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

The status page has been updated again to say there is still an issue

Still an ongoing issue
We are all customers so we can't give a timescale, sorry
From O2
We’re aware some customers experienced issues with voice calls this morning and our technical teams have now restored service. If you're still experiencing issues making and receiving calls, try switching your device off and on again which will help your service return to normal. We apologise for any inconvenience caused

Message 21 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124292 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Bobbi 

So is mine and my husbands working fine. It's obviously a certain batch of numbers affected.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 29

jonsie
  • 93327 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 124292 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Now admtting it's NOT resolved

From O2

We are aware of an issue still affecting a small number of customers making and receiving voice calls. Our technical teams are working on fixing the issue. If you're experiencing issues making and receiving calls, try switching your device off and on again which may help your service return to normal. Data and text messages are not impacted. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 29

Massey_89
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just turned my phone on and off again still can’t make calls. At least the website is updated to reflect it still an issue
Message 25 of 29

cswragg
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Lucky we don’t need to ring 999 .... I will be expecting some sort of compensation. I’ve now missed a telephone interview for a job !
Message 26 of 29

MI5
  • 147060 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28286 Solutions
Compensation may be considered as a goodwill gesture and is calculated at the number of days without service divided into your monthly airtime cost.
Check your T&C's http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 27 of 29

Massey_89
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still can’t make calls. Turned on and off again still nothing! No red warning or update on the website anymore either
Message 28 of 29

jonsie
  • 93327 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions