Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS O2 Open

Susan41658
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys, I’m trying to set up my O2 open account and it’s telling me my work email address is invalid.
I have contacted customer services twice already about this and no one seems to help. Does anyone know what I can do? Other than uploading my payslip.
My email address is definitely valid, I’ve been using it for the past month!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It may not be NHS01 that's registered to your specific email but customer services should be able to check that for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Susan41658
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just an update,

I spoke to customer services and it turns out, the previous support adviser i spoke to changed my registered email address from my personal one to my work one. No idea why but i assume that is the reason i kept getting a "invalid email" statement come up.

No idea why this happened, when i did not ask and was not told this would be done. Shocking customer service from O2 today. The person i have just spoken to has put in an O2 discount claim form (i think thats what its called!) so i now have to wait 5-10 working days for an email. Still not resolved, no idea if it has even worked but i guess ill find out in 10 days time. Hopefully sooner as my 28 days to apply the code will be before that date. We shall see.

Message 12 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Keep on to them every couple of days to make sure they do as they say they will and good luck.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 15

Kimbers
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am having the same problem. I have the correct code for my company but it is saying my work email is invalid, which it isn’t. Can not get through to customer service as they are only taking urgent calls due to covid. Can anyone advice?
Message 14 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Kimbers 

Say fraud or upgrade to get put through.

Try these numbers too Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Currently using:
Message 15 of 15