Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS O2 Open

Susan41658
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys, I’m trying to set up my O2 open account and it’s telling me my work email address is invalid.
I have contacted customer services twice already about this and no one seems to help. Does anyone know what I can do? Other than uploading my payslip.
My email address is definitely valid, I’ve been using it for the past month!
Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
See our help here and check the part about checking your code which needs to match your email address
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
See our help here and check the part about checking your code which needs to match your email address
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Susan41658  Follow the advice in this link

a step by step guide which you will find useful. Look at the part which tell you from registration onwards...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 15

Susan41658
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. I’ve looked and my code matches my email address (both have NHS in them). Still says invalid
Message 4 of 15

Susan41658
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. Have done this and had no luck. Starting to get fed up with O2 support, seem to be going round in circles
Message 5 of 15

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Did you do the text check?

Code Check and confirmation process: You can text OPEN followed by the company name to 61202 and it will confirm your eligibility and the O2 Open code to use. Make sure you try different variations of your company name if unsuccessful with one version. ie, NHS, health service, health trust, etc.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 15

Susan41658
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 I did. And got NHS01 through. Entered that online and submitted. Then asked to enter my email address, and when I click register, it just tells me to enter a valid work email address, which I have done
Message 7 of 15

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I would call customer services and get them to manually put it through for you.
I can only assume there is a glitch with the website at the moment.
Are you within the first month of upgrading or starting a new contract as per the eligibility requirements?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 15

Susan41658
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 I took the contract out 28/04 so definitely within the 28days, that was my first check too!
I’ll give customer services a call, for the third time today. Fingers crossed third time lucky
Message 9 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

It should work if you have entered the correct code and NHS email address. As said the system must be having an off day, so give CS a call. Best of luck @Susan41658

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 15