Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW ORDER

ImIonelaS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Saturday I made a order for 12 pro max 512gb when must wait more then 6 weeks for delivery. At the end of order asked me to pay £475 deposit, so £505 together with upfront cost. Now this money gone from my account and as well from pending, just a email and a message when said they trying to do something g with their stock and my phone to be in my hand fastly. Today I checked my order and order write CANCELLED. Nobody tell me with a message or email as my order was CANCELLED. So my question is: no showing is cancelled because must to wait more then 6 weeks and when the phone will be in stock will be delivered,or it’s CANCELLED? Because I don’t understand every time O2 still doing like this,to take deposit or upfront and to refund in few weeks. REALLY, IS 505£ in O2 hand and I’m need it this money.
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ImIonelaS 

The money is being held as pending in your bank. If the order is cancelled it will be returned to your accound within a week.

If you need to call O2, all numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling,

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

8am is the best time to call

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 20

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to call O2.

All numbers are in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling,

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

8am is the best time to call

Message 3 of 20

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ImIonelaS 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 20

ImIonelaS
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The payment from yesterday DISAPPEARED FROM PENDING. Now showing the money are gone from account. But why I received this message “ O2: Sorry it's taking longer than we hoped to send your order. We're still expecting more stock soon. We'll text you again as soon as we have a delivery date.”, and yesterday on my account showing CANCELLED, and nobody from o2 contact me or a email about CANCELLED??! And really, it’s £505, why o2 took the money and didn’t give back if are cancelled...are £505 not £30...
Message 5 of 20

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ImIonelaS 

No one here can possibly know the status of your order.

You need to call O2 as previously advised.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 20

ImIonelaS
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I called them and they said are cancelled... and didn’t said why they not sent email or message.
Message 7 of 20

ImIonelaS
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is a ****** O2 company. I’m still waiting my deposit of £475 of 18 days. I didn’t get any answer from them, nothing from phone nothing from emails. They said just wait 3-5 days,after finish 5 days, again and again the same thing. When I call they put me on hold and after 60-90minutr in hold, they hand up the call. I’m ready to get straight away to the court to get the this ****** o2 company.....disgusting me this company.

Message 8 of 20

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie 

As the list for the account advisors isn't updated for Tuesdayrolling_eyes (again!), I'm not sure who can help here.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 20