Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NETFLIX claiming

Yvonne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I’ve been trying to claim Netflix promotion but it says my number isn't eligible for a free Netflix offer. It’s probably because that I moved my old number to o2? Can anyone please help me with this? Many thanks!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Yvonne

Many problems claiming this promotion. Could you try by turning WiFi off and just use mobile data?

If still not working I will ask one of our managers @Martin-O2 to help?

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Yvonne There's currently an issue with the Netflix offer that's affecting some customers. A fix is being worked on and we hope to have it resolved soon. I'll update you as soon as I have news. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 11

Ant276
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do hope this problem is fixed soon. I did the same and moved my number across from plusnet and the site says my number is invaild.

I contacted O2 via phone and got told I had to wait a month before it would activate because of a cooling down period.

When on the offers T&Cs theres no mention of this one month cooling down period. I feel slightly miss sold in the promotion.

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why mis sold? I don't recall the offer saying you'll get Netflix within a certain time frame, and who can blame them with chancers trying to blag 6 months free.

Message 5 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Normal cooling off period is 14 days which is fair enough but they need to get this 'issue' fixed. Every O2 offer or promotion has redeeming problems. There should be easier ways to get what you are offered and tempted to buy or upgrade by these enticements.

Message 6 of 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, 

The website redemption issue should be fixed now! Can you please try again if you haven't already and let us know if you're still having issues with this or if it goes through ok now? Smiley Happy

Cheers

Message 7 of 11

Ant276
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunatly its still not working 

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Ant276 wrote:

@Marjo?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Ant276 wrote:

Sorry to hear this and thanks for coming back to update us about it. I'd like to get someone to have a closer look at this for you so I'm going to send you a PM here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details. Hang in there!

How about you @Yvonne, did you manage to get yours working after the website fix or are you also still experiencing issues with this?

Message 10 of 11