Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

My sister keeps using My Visacard to top up her phone!

My younger sister always manages to find my debit card and use it to top up her phone whenever she pleases. She's topped up loads of times and keeps doing it even though i've asked her not to do it again! Smiley Sad
My card details are registered with O2, but I don't top up my mobile that much, but she's doing it every week now! :robotmad:

Is there any way 02 could block my sister using my Visa card to add funds to her mobile number? :robotsad: Thanks
Anonymous

No mate, it's your responsibility to stop anyone else using your card.
Anonymous

Can't you change or remove your card details from O2?

You are responsible for charges on your card and banks make it quite clear that you should not let anyone else have access to your details
Anonymous

if that was my sister i would tell her if she does it again i would smash her phone ! sorry if it sounds harsh but its lack of respect for you :mansurprised:
Anonymous

how about keeping your card with you so she can't get hold of it
Anonymous

Upgrade your sister.
Anonymous

This is definitely something that O2 shouldn't need to do anything about - the security of your credit / debit card is your responsibility - and the end of the day sister or not I would phone the bank and report unauthorised use of my card (and get a new card issued) ... let them investigate the illegal use of your card and when they finally trace it to your sister - see what she has to say to the police Smiley Wink