cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phones been cut off and I can’t get through! Or access online help me please!

Emmaside88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm a pay monthly customer and my phone has been cut off, I've been trying and trying for weeks now to pay my bill but I can't get through to anyone to help, also I've tried going on my o2 app to pay but it either says that I have to wait 48 hours and contact them.I've tried every single  phone number but it just takes to top up which I can't do cos I'm a pay monthly, I'm really worried that my phone will be completely shut off and I'll loose my number, I've been staying with my sister who's vunrable so luckily I've been able to borrow her phone, but I really need mine back on, who can I talk to get my phone back on 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Your phone will still get restricted automatically as no one has the relative skill to override the system. You will need to call again to be reconnected

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Emmaside88 

Try using Skype which is in this guide