cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone says one thing and my online account says another?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a text message saying that this recent phone bill is overdue ok fair enough, so I log onto my account on the computer to pay my bill only to find out my bill has apparently been payed. It must have been payed but I can't help wondering why i got the text message?

Any advice on what I should do guys?

I phoned 02 but they didn't help me out much I'm confused.

Kinds regards

darren h

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly the system hasn't updated your details yet, if you are worried contact cs on live chat or 202

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly the system hasn't updated your details yet, if you are worried contact cs on live chat or 202
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
There appears to be a scam text doing the rounds. Advice to anyone else is to ignore the text and make sure you log securely into your O2 account to check.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for you reply also I was stumped who to give the solution to they're both very good solutions but he replied first thanks any way though guys. slight_smile
Message 4 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Don't worry, we put them both in a ring and let then fight it out once a week! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be fun Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6