Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone bill

Elisa_Egidi99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For months on end you guys have been sending me numbers to call for support and help and they never exist. It hangs up everytime i call 2729 as it’s not even a number and then when my phone has been blocked because i canMt make the payment you guys tell me to call 0800 for help and support when i bloody can’t. At the moment i am homeless which i have said a numerous amount of times so i don’t get any wifi to be able to access this. You have no option on the app for help for people who can’t call such as me because you have blocked my phone. You guys are the reason i have been getting i to debt because you have given me no option for me here. I am fuming because you have done this for months. I want to leave this contract ASAP but i can’t afford to pay because im broke

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 542 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Why don't you go in to a 02 shop and ask for help 

Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Elisa_Egidi99 please let me know if you're still having difficulties and I'll do what I can to help. 🙂

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Elisa_Egidi99 

The number for  the Payment Management Team is 0800 902 0217. You can call from any phone.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Best chance of getting through is calling at 8 am

Other customer service numbers in the link below with instructions on how to download and use Skype to call 0800 numbers for free.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4