Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order disappeared from the store

DOMERQUESSANTOS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since October 18th, my device was delivered to store 02 in Brixton, but it disappeared from the store, the manager doesn't want to resolve it, the attendants are terrible, I've already called the operator, sent emails, with proof of delivery which are the same as my order, but with no solution, and to make matters worse my invoice arrived with the new amount, in other words I am being charged for something I did not receive, I do not recommend the O2 Store in Brixton as the service is terrible and the operator leaves something to be desired . How is it possible for my tracking code to say that the device was delivered by DHL, it was delivered to the store on October 18th, and was received by the employee Hamza, in the store and the manager informs me that it is not in the store and worse, I showed it proof of my online purchase and my purchase number is included with the tracking number and even though I confirmed that it was delivered, he refused to offer me assistance, so I called the O2 center, spoke to the attendant, explained the situation, and the The attendant spoke to the manager who had already confirmed with the carrier that the device had been delivered to the store and the manager said it had not been delivered. Finally, I said that I was going to report a robbery incident and the manager, mocking me, told me to go, and not satisfied, he told me to leave the store, today the invoice arrived 🧾 with the new amounts on my account and I will have to pay for something I didn't receive...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149393 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@DOMERQUESSANTOS 

You need to report it to your local police for investigation.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9305 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@DOMERQUESSANTOS 

In addition, I would suggest that you make a formal complaint to O2 :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

Please take careful note of Resolver in the former document. Several forum members have reported that they have facilitated a satisfactory outcome. 

Message 3 of 3