Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new mobile plan from April

BaraDavies
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have received a letter telling me that my monthly plan is to increase from £26 per month, to £29.48 per month.

At the moment I am paying £23.56 per month, as per my monthly invoice and my bank statements.

Can you please explain how this can be, and send me a revised new monthly amount.

Thank you.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@BaraDavies 

You can check here https://www.o2.co.uk/prices

The email is just an example.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@BaraDavies 

You can check here https://www.o2.co.uk/prices

The email is just an example.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@BaraDavies 

You should also edit your personal details as the forum is public and you could get spammed or scammed.

Message 3 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7768 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

Can you delete your personal details. This is an open forum and you open yourself to spam/scams

If you go to the arrow in the top right of the post it will open a menu scroll down to edit

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7768 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

* Flagged 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Flagged at 18.30

Message 6 of 6