cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My monthly data usage facility in my 'Settings' on android mobile is not automatically updating

SH66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Usually my 'data usage' in 'Settings' on my mobile automatically updates as I use the phone, allowing me to see at a glance how much data I have used. It seems to have got stuck in the January period and has not changed or updated since then. I cannot seem to 'change the date'.

Any ideas for bringing it back to life or do I have to phone O2 to in order to do this? (I have tried turning 'mobile data' and 'aeroplane mode' on and off etc. as suggested by some advice on the internet = no joy.)

Thanks in advance for any useful tips. 

SH

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @SH66 

Have you turned the phone itself off and back on again?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Quite a few have reported the very same issue ever since they altered the way they show the data. Is it possible to go into the app settings and uninstall the latest update. I doubt it will fix the problem but worth a go.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@SH66 

I had the same problem with mine. 

I had to call customer service to get it reset and then wait until the end of that billing period for it to correct itself.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4