Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My device plan

Kelly93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, quick question regarding my device plan? It says I have left to pay £105 of my bill? But I worked it out that if I pay this months and next months that’s £120 thats an extra £15 on top of what is supposed to be owed? My upgrade is available on the 15th of September? That’s when my bill is due to pay so if I pay July August and September that’s a total of £180 when it says I only have £105 left to pay on my device plan so what is going to happen as I am not paying more than the £105 owed on my device plan
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Kelly93 

Any overpayment will be refunded to your upgrade.

I would upgrade as soon as you are able (if your contract is with O2 directly, then you can usually upgrade up to 2-3 months before contract end. If it's with a 3rd party then you can only do it at the end of your contract.

Either way, any overpayment will be carried over to your new device, or returned to your bank, whichever you request.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/upgrading-your-pay-monthly-mobile 

Text INFO to 85075 to get info on early termination fees

Hope that helps

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Are you on a refresh contact ? You can pay off your device whenever you want and upgrade, but if you continue with the contact to your end date, you have the airtime cost on top on the device payment.
Message 3 of 4

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
*contract not contact sorry
Message 4 of 4