Did you mean: 

My contact expires soon

MarkM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,

My 24M pay monthly contract is set to expire on the 04/04/21 what happens after this date? Do I keep the aim or do I have to get a new one? Or does the contract roll over after this date?

Kind regards
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@MarkM 

You keep phone and sim and your contract continues on a rolling 30 day basis, so you are free to cancel or upgrade at anytime.

If you wish to continue with your current phone, you can upgrade to a sim only tariff to save money.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@MarkM 

You keep phone and sim and your contract continues on a rolling 30 day basis, so you are free to cancel or upgrade at anytime.

If you wish to continue with your current phone, you can upgrade to a sim only tariff to save money.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

MarkM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the response,

I have received the letter to advise of the 30 day rolling contract and have choose to opt out of that upgrade, does this mean my existing contract just expires on the 4th?

Kind regards
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@MarkM 

It will only expire if you ask for it to be cancelled.

If you want to go to another network and keep your number, you need to get your PAC Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4