Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11959 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
@Mrs this is a customer forum and is open to the internet, so please come back and remove your phone number.
If you need to contact customer services, then please see advice on the link below:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201413/highl...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Mrs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
About 9am tomorrow morning
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11959 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
@Mrs this is a customer forum and is open to the internet, so please come back and remove your phone number.
If you need to contact customer services, then please see advice on the link below:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201413/highl...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@Mrs  This is not O2.  Depending on how late your payment is, you may be disconnected and may have to pay a reconnection fee. 

Edit: Flagged to have number removed. I thought that was supposed to happen automatically if someone put in personal information?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi @Mrs
Great advice and links to help you. Let us know if all is well. Good luck and welcome to the o2 community forum ☃️☃️

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 5