Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill is no longer itemised

ac49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My bill always used to be itemised and I could see all numbers phoned and texted whether chargeable or not.  I have 3 devices on my account and can get the details on two of them but not on the third.  Any ideas why or how I can change this ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions

Self-help tools are useless in this case, you are going to need the help of O2, either by a call or Webchat - numbers here, @ac49 : Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

If you download the bill as a pdf you should see all the itemised list

to see previous bills follow the steps here

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Message 3 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@ac49 How are you getting on? Did you get the help you were looking for? Do you need any additonal help?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

ac49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,  I neveer did find an answer to this issue and its the same now.  Anyone else have this problem ?

Message 5 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1578 Solutions
With only one device on my account, I have not exactly experienced your problem, but knocking my statements into shape after a contract renewal can be difficult, and requires persistence and a number of 08:15am calls to O2.
Now the shops are open again, you can try and get them to help with getting a knowledgeable O2 Support person on your case...
Good luck.
Message 6 of 6